Subscribe to Catchment News
Experienced and qualified CMA staff are available to provide specialist advice on:
- managing native vegetation, including grazing management and the development of Property Vegetation Plans (PVPs);
- protecting and enhancing riparian areas (rivers, wetlands, lakes);
- monitoring and remediating saline areas;
- improving soil health and rehabilitating eroded gullies;
- sustainable agriculture;
- restoring coastal, estuarine and marine areas; and
- improving the knowledge and capactity of local communities to participate in natural resource management.
Contact the CMA to find out what is required of you under the Native Vegetation Act before you clear any native vegetation on your property.